I am a photographer with a penchant for provocative imagery. My aim is to evoke guttural responses through my photographs.
I only shoot subjects that I am fascinated by, and that ends up being either people or animals. I find animated figures to be inherently intriguing and believe that capturing their liveliness in a still photograph is a way to push the medium to serve my needs.
Awards & Recognitions:
- Commended in the Culture Category of the Youth Competition at the 2016 Sony World Photography Awards
- Honorable Mention in the Traditions and Cultures Category of 2016 Int'l Photography Awards (IPA)
- 2016 YoungArts Winner in Photography
- 2016 Scholastic National Gold Medal & American Visions Medal in Photography
- Finalist in the People Category of the 8th Edition of the Pollux Awards (2015)